Nick’s Training Dayon the theme of
HotIronKnowHow & The Skills of Well-being
to help you thrive in this high pressure lifeEveryone is welcome!
Hear Nick explain his Training Day
designed to be of interest to the following individuals…
- HR & Training professionals
- Entrepreneurs & Business Executives
- Organisational Leaders, Innovators & Strategists
- Journalists & Social Commentators
- Corporate Responsibility Professionals
- Healthcare Professionals within and beyond the NHS (Therapists, Nurses, Home-Carers, GPs)
- Psychologists (academic & practising) & Psychotherapists
- Chaplains & Pastoral-Carers in every setting
- Emergency-Services, Police, & Military Personnel
Educators & Pastoral Carers
- Teachers & all school Staff and Governors (from both the State and Independent sector).
- Lecturers & Educators, Trainers & Coaches of every ilk
Individuals with a personal interest
- Mums & Dads (and those planning to become so)
- Best mates, boyfriends & girlfriends
(Only suitable for individuals age 16+)
Based upon his 4 new books, the themes and methods of Nick’s Training Day
are designed to be deeply enjoyable and personally engaging,
coaching you in highly practical skills to be of wide-ranging benefit.
- How to thrive in this high-pressure life
- Swiftly learn any new skills for personal & professional life
- Heal your mind & body from trapped emotional pain
- First-Aid for Emotional-Shock: what to do in the first crucial minutes, days and one month - at work, school & home.
- If you need to cancel up to 8 days before the event: you can either be refunded by cheque for the sum of your original fee minus our £50 administration charge for doing so.
- or you are welcome to simply transfer your place to a future Training Day, with no admin charge.
- If you need to cancel 7 days or closer to the event, you will automatically be offered a place on any one of Nick’s future Training Days of your choosing; unfortunately, no refund is possible at that late stage.
- If Nick needs to cancel the day himself, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed immediately by email and/or phone, and given the choice of a full refund or a place on another Training Day.
Our Legal Agreement
In purchasing a place and attending the Training Day, you are agreeing to the terms as stated above and below:
- Mobile phones must be turned off throughout the day when training or group work of any sort is in session. Please leave the room to turn your phone on.
- Recording of any sort (including audio, video, or photo) by electronic or digital means of any part of the Training Day is not permitted.
- All participants must respect the rights of their fellow participants to a considerate and congenial atmosphere of good-humour and calm support. Any individual may be required to leave by Dr Baylis, without refund, if their behaviour, in the judgement of Dr Baylis, threatens to disrupt the day or any part of it.
- Dr Nick Baylis reserves the right to update training content for the benefit of participants, and to change the venue as circumstances require.